Sunday, June 10, 2007

First entry

Today, I had to go for NPCC Adventure Training Camp.It was at Pulau Ubin so we had to go to the jetty and take a ferry.I had a bit of seasick on my way to Pulau Ubin when I was on the ferry due to the shaking of the ferry.On the ferry, I saw the motor of the ferry tuning in order to make the ferry sail.When we reach Pulau Ubin, there were lots of bicycle shops renting bicycle.Our NPCC campside was about five kilometers from the Pulua Ubin jetty to there.The first thing we do when we reach there is build our tent.

We were seperated into group with girls and boys mixed and different schools mixed.Then we sat together to form a circle and we had to say our own name and which school are we from.I was in group five and our colour was pink.Our group name was Patrick.Then we were told who were our tentmates and we had to build a tent in forty minutes.We were also punish to push-ups for being slow.It was tough.For dinner, I had maggi mee and a packet of biscult. This lasted for three days and I finally can go back to Sinagpore.

The water there was nasty.It tastes like urine but when you get use to eat it taste like plain water.When I reach Singapore, the first thing I do was to go to a shop and get a bottle of Green Tea.I got more than thirty mosquitoes bites around my whole body and it was really itchy.

No comments: