Monday, June 18, 2007

Fourth entry

Today,my parents went to Hong Kong and left my brother and I at home.My mother gave us ninety dollars to last for a week.She also buy lots of ice cream and cakes and place it in the refrigerator.There were instant pizza in the freezer too.There were already supply of food but she still gave us ninety dollars each.My father told us that if that is any stuff we want, he would buy for us in Hong Kong.The worst thing is we had to do chores like washing clothes and stuff like that.Unfortunely, I still have homework to do and projects to be completed.So I have stop playing computer games and buck up on my studies.

I am worried about my studies as I am afraid that I will not able to catch up to what teacher is teaching.My parents would give us a call from Hong Kong to tell us to revise and do our homework.My brother is a computer freak and he would play computer non-stop.He could also play computer from eleven morning to eleven midnight.I had to stop him from playing computer and make him concentrate on his studies.

I had to go to my tuition every Sunday and some revision once in a while.I hoped that I will improved and surpassed all those people who are better than me.

No comments: