Friday, June 15, 2007

Third entry

Today is my cousin birthday.We wanted to make it more special so we organize a party at a chalet.Unfortunely, my cousin was blind and mute.He had always forget his birthday so we had to tell him that today was his birthday by sign languange.Sign languange is the use of hands movement that represent something.It was really hard to learn sign languange.My cousin also has a bad temper.When he is not happy, he also stomped back to his room and banged the door.

So this year birthday we tried to not make his angry.My family and I went to Junction 8 and buy some wrapping paper to wrap the wonderful presents that we bought.Some of us bought pens and some of us bought some computer games for him.My aunt and uncle brought him down to the chalet while we decorated the chalet with balloons and some colourful ribbons.When he came, we off all the lights in the chalet.Then gave him a surprise.We then take the frozen food and barbecue them.

We add happily and then we gave my cousin presents.He do not want to open the presents and he put them aside.Finally, we bring out the birthday cake which my aunt bought.It was an ice-cream cake.We sang a birthday for my cousin using sign languange.After he make a wish, he slice the cake.It was really tasty.After that we stay at the chalet till the next morning before we go back home.

No comments: