Friday, February 23, 2007

Introduction

Hello everybody in Singapore, my name is Yiu Hong Leung. My age is fourteen and I am in Secondary two. I live in a five room with my father, mother and my little brother. I am not the single child of my family but my mother still pampers me a lot. They always buy clothes and other stuff for me in order to keep me pleased. Life in Singapore is not easy.My father and mother goes to work daily to feed me and my brother. I am very fortunate to have such great parents who adores me.

I talk about my school now. I study in Chong Boon Secondary School where there are teachers that care about us and teachers that teaches us good knowledge. I have quite a number of friends. I do not group my friends into normal and best friends. The whole class is my best friends. I do my homework with them. We play, learn and eat together. I treat my school as my second home.

Singapore is a small dot in the globe but it is a really busy country. Sinagpore is a multi racial society with range of chinese, malay, indian and other legal immigrants from other country.I think that is an advantage to Singapore because we can learn about their culture and what they do usually. Singapore is counted as a high-tec country with handphones, televison, computers and MP3 which allows us to listen to the music we want. Singapore also has a reverse osmosis changing the urine which we pee out to a fresh drinking waterso we do not need to buy water from other country. Singapore also has places that attract tourists around the world to visit like Sentosa.

No comments: